Monday, September 8, 2008

Hard night!

We didnt quite get our schedules switched back over to days in time. I can already tell that matt working half days and half nights isnt going to be easy. He had to be at work at 6am which meant he had to leave the house by 5:15. Poor matt didnt fall asleep until almost 2:30 because we have been on a night schedule, and someone with a wrong number called at 4 and he didnt go back to sleep. Which means that he is working a 12 hour day on and hour and a half of sleep. I got up and made him breakfast before he left in hopes of giving him enough energy to atleast make it to work without falling asleep while he was driving (he did).

Ive been doing everything possible to keep myself awake so that we will both sleep tonight. The house is clean, the laundry is done, my myspace is updated, the dvds are alphabetized and now i have run out of things to do.

I guess i can go make cookies :)

No comments: