Thursday, September 4, 2008

First nights alone...

So i have never spent the night alone in a house...EVER. Well last week matt found out that he has to work night 2 out of every 8 nights. I, needless to say, was not happy. But what can you do? Last night was my first night alone, it was rather uneventful. I worked on my real estate classes and watched tv and tonight looks like its going to be more of the same.

So maybe staying alone wont be so bad. But i still havent gotten the guts to go downstairs :) im locked up in our room!

3 comments:

Amy Gage said...

glad to see your blogging! hope reading blogs will keep you busy for a little while, to pass the time! i remember when daniell started traveling and was gone over night...it was not fun, but it will get easier! have a great day!

Kimberly said...

Hey girl, saw your blog off of Amys. Glad to hear your first night alone was not to bad, I was praying for you. Take Care and Love you!!!

Shawna said...

Hi, I love that your blogging! I enjoying reading about ya'll since we don't get to see you guys :(
Hang in there, Cory traveled a lot last year and I just kept busy by scrapbooking. It is a good hobby, I got our wedding pictures in the scrapbook not too long ago. Hope ya'll are doing well...take care!