Saturday, July 18, 2009

not feeling well.

It has been a very busy week and i am not feeling well at all. At first it started out as just tightness in my chest, so i assumed my asthma was acting up. But i used all my inhalers and its been about a week now and it seems to only be getting worse, ive been coughing all day. Hopefully i can get to the doctor on monday.

I have also been getting really dizzy if i stand up for more than 10 minutes at a time. Did anyone else have this problem when they were pregnant? I can barely make it through a trip to walmart without sitting down or feeling like im going to pass out. I thought it might be my blood pressure, so i bought a monitor and ive been checking it and it has been normal.

Anyway i think im gunna get the vicks shower stuff and take a shower, hopefully thatll help me breathe!

No comments: