Monday, July 20, 2009

diagnosed.

well, i have a viral infection. which im pretty sure is just a fancy doctor way of saying a cold. not that the doctor would know considering he didnt examine me at all during my appointment. he didnt listen to my lungs or look in my ears or anything. he basically just told me i have to suffer. he doesnt prescribe medicine to pregnant women. unfortunately there were no appointments available with my regular doctor, who im sure would have been happy to give me sudafed or something. as of now my chest is burning, im coughing so much it makes me throw up, my throat hurts, my nose is running, i have a headache and i have a fever. of course i didnt have a fever when i went to the doctor. but it has been staying around 99.7 all day. the list of pregnancy approved medicines i have says i can take sudafed, so i may go get some anyway. my sweet husband was able to stay home from work with me today since the doctor did suggest partial bedrest...only getting up to eat, go to the bathroom and shower. i think he enjoyed it, i slept pretty much all day so he played video games and relaxed. i only sent him out once to get crackers and 7up. unfortunately i dont think they will let him stay home until i get better lol.

No comments: