Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick!

This will be a quick post because im sick! My family left on tuesday and i started feeling sick that morning, little did i know it would turn into this! My nose is running, my throat hurts, my head hurts, i cant stop coughing. Im just glad it waited until my family was gone so i was able to enjoy my last few days with them. However i havent had the energy to clean the house since they left, which is a little messy from having so many people in it for 2 weeks. I havent been out of bed much in the last few days.

Please pray for our friends Brandon and Valerie. Valerie is 32 weeks pregnant with twins and was hospitalised on monday because both babies heart rates have dropped. I dont have all the details but we need to lift these people up in prayer!

Well im off, back to bed and to some dayquil with vitamin C.

No comments: